My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic: Racing Is Magic
NEW EPISODES: Saturdays at 10:30am ET | 7:30am PT
Want to see high scores? Sign In
Not a member?Join Now »
Sorry, stats are unavailable.
Ready, set, race! Choose the ponies for your racing team, then see how quickly you can help each of them navigate the Ponyville course. The fastest time will win the highest honor: the Crystal Crown!
- First, choose your ponies. You'll need an Earth Pony, a Pegasus, and a Unicorn.
- Use the arrow keys to Run, Duck, and Jump.
- Use the space bar to perform a Super Jump (Earth Pony), a Dive Bomb (Pegasus), or Levitation Magic (Unicorn).
- Eat apples to keep your ponies' energy up. A golden apple will max out your energy.
- Avoid obstacles -- like water, branches, and a friendly cow -- that can slow you down.
- Click on an Alchemy Bottle (or use keys 1-4 on the keyboard) to unleash special pony magic.
- For a faster race time, pick up watch icons. These take time off the clock.
- Pass through hoops for temporary speed boosts. Gold hoops make your ponies go even faster!
- A different Pit Stop Challenge lies at the end of each level. The faster you complete it, the less time on your clock.
- Remember -- it's a race! The better your time, the higher your rank. Reach the highest rank to unlock a special reward!
Adventure Ponies 2: Wait! There's More?!
MORE PONIES, MORE ADVENTURE, MORE FUN! In this action-packed sequel, the Elements of Harmony have gone missing, and it's up to Zecora, Shining Armor and 4 other ponies to find them deep within the caves beneath Equestria. New challenges and danger await!
Streets of Spooksville
The Fabulous Ponymaker: Trick or Treat
Promo: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 4
Promo: My Little Pony Equestria Girls Movie Premiere
Promo: My Little Pony Fan Favorite and Equestria Girls
Promo: My Little Pony: Equestria Girls Song