Twilight Sparkle's Royal Invitation Designer
Watch Saturdays at 10:30am ET | 7:30am PT
- First, click the top heart at left to choose a background pattern or scene. Your choices are in the top row. Click the right arrow to see them all.
- Next, you can choose characters, decorations, and messages. Again, just click on a heart, then choose the ones you like from the top row.
- Click the white arrow at the right to see more options.
- You can add as many ponies, decorations, and messages as you want! They always show up in the middle, so move them to be sure you see them all.
- To resize any element, just click on it and drag the corners of its box.
- To rotate, click on it, then move the cursor off any corner of the box and drag.
- The eraser removes the last thing you added, moved, or resized.
- When your invite is ready, click the printer icon at bottom right. Or do another one! Just click on the trashcan to clear the scene.
Adventure Ponies 2: Wait! There's More?!
MORE PONIES, MORE ADVENTURE, MORE FUN! In this action-packed sequel, the Elements of Harmony have gone missing, and it's up to Zecora, Shining Armor and 4 other ponies to find them deep within the caves beneath Equestria. New challenges and danger await!
Streets of Spooksville
The Fabulous Ponymaker: Trick or Treat
Promo: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 4
Promo: My Little Pony Equestria Girls Movie Premiere
Promo: My Little Pony Fan Favorite and Equestria Girls
Promo: My Little Pony: Equestria Girls Song